top of page

Hear More/ Do More Sermon Reflection Group

Public·16 members
Maxine Higgins
Started 1st Challenge!Challenge Rookie
WYAC Staff!

Hey Everyone! Starting this week, I'll be posting questions about the sermon from that previous Sunday so that we can discuss!

Here's today's question:

In what ways have you experienced or witnessed offense turning into deeper bitterness or conflict?

Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
5月30日

There was a time in my life that I worked in a toxic environment at work. I was unhappy and that unhappiness then turned into not being motivated or excited to take on new projects. My work wasn't my best, it was just good enough. That attitude turned into bitterness and no matter what the company did as a whole, everything was negative in my eyes. I eventually realized that it wasn't the company, it was me! My attitude had changed and that wasn't who I was. I was able to dig deep and knew I had to remove myself from the situation and search for other opportunities. Thankfully it all worked out and I'm in a positive and happy environment. But I learned that if I allow negative thoughts or feelings to fester it can grow into something bigger and more negative that eventually can take over my mind and/or emotions.

按讚

About

Come here to reflect on the Sunday Sermon!

Members

bottom of page