top of page

Hear More/ Do More Sermon Reflection Group

Public·16 members
Maxine Higgins
Started 1st Challenge!Challenge Rookie
WYAC Staff!

QOTD:  Can you share a personal experience where you witnessed to someone about God's goodness?

Maxine Higgins
WYAC Staff!

QOTD: What are some common excuses we use to avoid witnessing to others about God's goodness?

Maxine Higgins

I hate to say but a lot of the times I’m moving too quickly and I can miss the opportunity. My schedule might be too full and I’m running around with no margin. This is something I battle actively because I don’t want to be so busy that I miss the opportunity to share the Gospel.

Maxine Higgins
WYAC Staff!

Mistakes Were Made: Failure to Witness

Sermon Summary:

In the sermon "Mistakes Were Made: Failure to Witness" the focus is on the common mistake Christians make by not witnessing God's greatness. The sermon emphasizes that while not everyone is an evangelist, all believers are called to share the story of Christ. The sermon draws from the story of Moses at the burning bush in Exodus chapters 3 and 4, highlighting Moses' reluctance and the excuses he made to avoid God's call to lead the Israelites out of Egypt. Through Moses' story, the sermon illustrates the various reasons people avoid witnessing, such as feelings of unworthiness, lack of knowledge, or fear of being unimpressive. Ultimately, the sermon challenges believers to overcome these excuses, recognizing that God equips and empowers them to be His witnesses.

Intro Prayer:

Heavenly Father, as we gather today to reflect on Your word and the message we…

About

Come here to reflect on the Sunday Sermon!

Members

bottom of page